Whether you are at concept stage, product evaluation, prototyping or ready for full scale production, Polyfoam can work with you to explain the capabilities of the foam material and processes that produce these parts so that you can make fully informed decisions about which material is right for your application.
At Polyfoam, we can work with you to design parts that can be manufactured efficiently on a full scale, build prototype tools and parts, cost the parts for your budget proposals and fully commission the tools and parts on time and within the agreed budget.
Polyfoam Australia's Victorian operations operate under the ISO 9001:2008 quality management system (recently re-certified until March 2016.) The scope of the certification covers: the manufacture of compression steam moulded expanded polystyrene (EPS), expandable polypropylene (EPP), expanded polyethylene (EPE) and injection moulded products.
Our primary objectives are to:
- Provide quality products – with zero returns
- Provide prompt delivery - on time with the correct quantity
- Provide efficient service - rapid response to any request
- Foster a positive work culture of safety, trust and job satisfaction
- Strive for continuous improvement, both in satisfying customers’ needs and delivering core business activities in the most effective and efficient manner.